Thursday, June 22, 2006
I'm such a joiner
Ok, ok. I really didn't want to have to do this. But I am hoping I won't regret the fact that I am member 87 billion on my space. I was bored today at work and I thought I would see what all the fuss is about. I still don't get it really, but I guess it is kinda fun. I did enjoy seeing people that I knew in high school and other random college folks as well. And people have really done some cool things that I have yet to figure out. So, I have one friend and he is only my friend b/c he is the genius mind that created the doggone thing. Now, he has a lot of friends...87 ga-jillion. So, anyways....I have linked it if you want to check it out someday. It won't change your life, but you get to see my smiling face and that is my gift to you!! See ya on MySpace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!!! Welcome!
Post a Comment